Creativity and New Media

Jersey Shore Beach
Paradise?


Tutorials



Out of curiosity I decided to create a Second Life account to see what it was all about. Not sure how surprised my teacher will be but I needed to see it for myself.  I created a free account and installed it on my laptop. My choice of a zombie avatar stems from my love of the AMC series, The Walking Dead. There was a tutorial on how to move around while playing. You learn how to walk, jump and fly just like in any game. You're able to customize your character's body and clothes to your liking and move around collecting free items and notes you keep in your inventory. You can teleport to various locations and chat with other players. There weren't that many people online from what I saw. There is much more you can do in Second Life. So consider this a preview and go find out for yourselves!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Networking Sites

Privacy

Next New